Monday, June 22, 2015

Truth is stranger than Fiction

Life is very mysterious. You can be broken by life and never recover or you can see the mystery that life really is every single moment. When you do this, wonder takes the place of feeling broken by all the changes you go through. I could have been broken and died from whooping cough but God sent Archangel Michael instead. I could have been broken and died from blunt trauma childhood epilepsy but I invoked God to live with me inside my body instead and the moment I did this all seizures stopped and never returned.

So, I would say, "Embrace the mystery of Life!"

Otherwise life will just break you in two and you will be gone.

Life is amazing. Don't be broken forever, just be amazed and live on in a constant state of wonder at all the mysteries of Life!

Whether you see life as nature or God or Buddha, embrace it. Because only then can we truly live!

No comments: