I would say now an average day of visits likely is around 3000 to 4000 visits here at intuitivefred888. It changes a lot on a daily basis but when I'm looking at how many visits there are in a 24 hour a day basis it can be as high as 25,000 to 30,000 or as low as 1000 or more. It really depends upon what goes viral as an article. I have given up trying to understand the viral nature of articles.
What I try to do here is work for the preservation of life here on earth. IN other words the primary function of this site is to prevent human extinction here on earth. Then helping others to become enlightened so they are an asset not only to themselves but also to all mankind and all life in the past, present and future of the universe.
Other levels of what I'm doing here at this site is trying to move "in the right time and right space always" so that what you get from this site is exactly what you need in your own right time and space in the past, present and future of now.
Jesus and Buddha were masters of this "Always being in the right time and right space every moment for maximum effect throughout all time and space. And so I make an attempt to do this too.
Yoda in one of the Star Wars movies says, "There is no try there is only DO!" which is an important thought too about this. But when you are living the dream to the point where Jesus and Buddha were you feel it in every moment you are doing this to where the past, present and future and everything explodes in beauty and meaning in a way beyond human conception.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement
- Polar bear - Wikipedia
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian