Someone I know in South Korea told me this. The reason given by the Chinese Government is that they don't want an Anti-Missile system put in place in South Korea. So, because the South Korean Government wants this, all Chinese Tourism into South Korea has completely stopped, even into Jeju Island (which is the Hawaii like island to the south of South Korea often visited by Chinese and Japanese tourists up until now.
I'm reporting this to you here worldwide because this isn't getting out in the news that I have seen so far worldwide.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement
- Polar bear - Wikipedia
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian