Monday, April 17, 2017

Over 100,000 visits to intuitivefred888 in the last month

Though this has happened many times before I happened to notice it this time and thought I would share this with you because I find this sort of amazing that this many people have visited my site in the last month. For me, writing at this site is a calling for me in trying to help prevent human extinction here on earth.

IF you believe with me that the human race doesn't have to go extinct then maybe you should start your own blog or Video Blog to help the human race go on for millions of years. Everything I write here is about helping mankind to see how they can go on for millions of years and be okay.

Earth is a platform for souls from throughout this galaxy and others to incarnate or reincarnate to learn specific things and just to be here and enjoy what Earth has to offer.

If you look upon earth as a specific University or college in Space or sometimes a Disneyland for some souls you get a better idea what Earth is for Souls incarnating here.

So, I feel I have the responsibility to help maintain this platform of soul evolution here for as long as possible.

How many big blue marbles in space with oceans do you see when you look up at the sky with a telescope?

How many other planets as beautiful as this one do you see?

Therefore maybe we need to protect this planet so life forms can incarnate here for millions of years yet?

What do you think?

Anything you think or do in this direction will help more than you can presently realize!

By God's Grace

No comments: