So, as you head up Interstate 5 north past Mt. Shasta to Portland or Seattle just expect it to get about 10 degrees cooler starting around Grants Pass and further north. today it's still 101 in Redding so be ready for that too. In the mountains like above Mt. Shasta expect it to be about 10 degrees cooler still. So, many vacationers head for the mountain lakes up to 600 to 7000 feet where it is ideal temperatures for boating and sometimes for swimming this time of year.
So, once again as you are traveling north on Interstate 5 expect 100 or above at times on in the Sacramento Valley up to Redding where you head up into the mountains to Mt. Shasta and points north where it will be 10 degrees cooler (93 or 4) then in Oregon after Grants pass 10 degrees cooler still. But, on the northern California coast it also is going to be between 60 and 75 degrees this time of year too as their highs. So, as long as you are prepared for warmer temperatures from Sacramento to Redding at least or further south as well inland you should be okay wherever you are in California or points north.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Armour Thyroid medicine
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Wikipedia: Cyberwarfare
- Wikipedia on the best 9 military drones in the world: one articles opinion
- Smart killer robots: China’s military future could rest on artificial intelligence
- REVIEW 9 best military drones in the world
- List of cyberattacks as of July 12th 2018
- What a coded web page can look like