This is a normal way Russian FSB(what the KGB is called these days) traps foreign nationals through offering something illegal to receive in their country, then blackmailing them ever after into doing their bidding in some way, shape or form.
So, whether Don Jr. Knew she was a Russian government operative (cut apart or cutaway) it doesn't matter this is standard procedure to see if foreign nationals are willing to do treasonous things in their own countries. Since Don Jr., Jared Kushner and Manfort bit the bait, the Russians knew they were potentially "Corruptable" for more treasonous activities. Whether any useful information was exchanged or not the "immoral nature" of the meeting for Manafort, Kushner and Don Jr. would be enough to use as "potential blackmail" for future activities.
It is my thought that no one in the Trump administration released this information but rather the Russian government itself.
Because the Russians "Don't just want Trump in power" they want to use him to completely destroy our democracy in every way possible. Because this is easier than having a nuclear war with us.
So, it is a way to destroy the viability of the U.S. worldwide in every conceivable way.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Polar bear - Wikipedia
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement