Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Donald Trump's Dad was arrested as a member of the KKK in May 1927 for rioting against the police in New York

So, we also know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. In other words Donald Trump was brainwashed as a child growing up to be a member of the KKK. We see the "proof of the pudding" in his rants against Obama's birth certificate which is a klan thing also.

I understand how insidious this is to a child's mind by the way because my father and grandfather were conservative Republicans (but luckily for me they were not Klansmen) which many Conservative Republicans then were in the 1950s. I remember being 9 years old and being handed a pamphlet by my father saying that black people needed to go back to Africa and Jewish people needed to go back to Israel or Europe. At the time I thought it was bullshit but I was too young to tell my father this at the time. So, I stood there sort of in horror thinking to myself "I think my Dad and Grandad are crazy". However, besides this I was conservative in my thinking until Watergate when I left the Republican party in my 20s permanently sort of like what happened to Hillary Clinton. I could no longer support any party that supported Nixon in almost destroying our country. I think the Republican party is going through this again right now with Trump because of his father's KKK affiliations as well as his own private thoughts now public.

However, by 1975 my father changed his thoughts and the last 10 years of his life was sort of a John F. Kennedy Democrat partly from my going to college and able to speak to him about what was good and what was bad about being a Republican or a Democrat and how bad the Watergate thing was for the country. Now we face a similar Constitutional Crisis as Watergate (likely worse) with Trump.

And people will likely leave the Republican party en masse like they did during Watergate and after because of Trump. That is, if our country actually survives Trump (our democracy).

IF you are interested in seeing this program it is the Tuesday August 15th 2017 program from Rachel Maddow on MSNBC.

By the way when the 1000 Klansmen fought with Catholic Police in New York City one of the 7 men arrested by police was Fred Trump, Donald Trump's father. So, Fred Trump was a member of the KKK and was arrested then by the police as one of the 7 arrested on May 1927.

Fred Trump of 175-24 Devonshire Road, Jamaica, New York.

When told of the old report surfaced last year Donald Trump vehemently denied his father's arrest even though the police still have a record of his father's arrest to this day. 

One headline from that day: "Two fascisti die in bronx, klansmen riot in queens, in memorial day clashes." 

To read more about this:
Also, see yesterday's Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC for August 15th 2017.

No comments: