Tuesday, October 31, 2017

CLP - Vanity Card #566 - Chuck Lorre Productions

CLP - Vanity Card #566 - Chuck Lorre Productions

chucklorre.com/index-bbt.php?p=566
Oct 23, 2017 - CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #566. I just turned sixty-five. It is, by any measure, an advanced age. It is not the new fifty-five, or the new ...

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #566

I just turned sixty-five. It is, by any measure, an advanced age. It is not the new fifty-five, or the new sixty. It is just old. And it has forced me to do some serious soulsearching, to ask myself a tough and vaguely frightening question: How will I know when it's time to quit? What signal, mental or physical, should I look for that tells me it's time to stop writing sitcoms? After much careful thought, the answer came to me. The day I sit on the toilet and my balls hit the water, I'm done.
>>
1st Aired: 23 Oct 2017 

end quote. 

I started to think about this like an engineer or builder would which might be funny in itself to you.

How big is your toilet seat? Some are very small which would put you higher if you are a certain sized rear end.

another factor is how big is your toilet and what is the distance from the top of the toilet seat that you sit on to the water? The longer the distance to the water the less likely you will feel the cold late at night.

So, in the end you could be: depending upon all these factors, be experiencing this at almost any age depending upon the size of the toilet seat and the height of the toilet and the distance between the toilet seat and the water. 

So, you could experience this at age 20 on some toilets or at age 90 or never on other toilets. It all depends upon various things including your genetics.

You might think this is funny or not but it's actually the truth from an engineering standpoint.

So, if you sometimes scream for no reason in the middle of the night maybe you should start with a 4 to 5 inch tall toilet seat to begin with in your bathroom?

No comments: