Friday, October 27, 2017

Does Donald Trump wish he was JFK?

I believe I heard this driving south through XM Satellite which is a radio feed of live MSNBC and CNN broadcast via satellite to my truck as I drove south form Mt Shasta.

This is one of the very strangest stories I have ever heard about Trump:

It appears (this must have been last year I guess) because because NOvember 22nd isn't until next month when Kennedy was assassinated when I was 15 in Texas.

It appears (last year?) Trump had a  party at I think it was Love Airport where Kennedy and his wife had their party  at the airport on November 22nd so Trump did the same thing last year. So, does that mean Trump expects to be assassinated like Kennedy was too. Because why would you do that?

At the very least it is very bad luck to do something like this or it shows Trump is a very famous fan of Kennedy.

At most Trump likely would have been 16 years old if he worshipped Kennedy like most young people did then in the U.S. then.

My thought was that even though I had been raised by my parents to be a staunch Conservative Republican  at age 15 I always thought Kennedy and his wife were amazing sort of like Royalty sort of like Camelot in real life.

So, when he was assassinated I had just walked into my high school Sophomore English class. All the girls were holding each other and crying because they were scared. All the boys knew it was important to show a brave face then even though we were scared too because it was during the Cold war because we knew Kennedy's assassination could be the death of us all without a leader during the Cold War. So, our English teacher tried to comfort everyone by listening to the radio and comforting the class in dealing with this real ordeal that many never got over, especially JFK's children.

No comments: