Saturday, October 28, 2017

If you would be of "One Taste" with all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas-----

-----of the Ten Directions and the Three Times.
I realized this morning that one of the ways to do this is to get a Phowa Initiation with a Tibetan Lama you have a connection with. I did this in Santa Cruz around 1986 and I asked Lama Ayang at the time what I should look for after the initiation was over. It was a weekend retreat that we did I believe for this initiation and about 25 or 30 of us did this retreat.

He told me at the time that if this Initiation took full effect I would begin remembering all the lives of all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas of the Ten Directions and the Three times.

Remember, the Ten Directions and the three times basically means "Within all time and space of the past, present and future throughout the entire universe".

This saying was invented 2500 years ago before we had space travel this time around so before technological space navigation in world history  in this era of the last 10,000 years or so, even though Atlantis, Lemuria and Mu all had Intergalactic Travel and hundreds of colonies throughout this Galaxy and likely others too.

But, when I received this initiation I soon started remembering all the Lifetimes of all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas of the Ten Directions and the Three times and found it at first very confusing.

It took me about a month to become adapted to this experience so it was integrated into my life in a way that worked for me. But, it also allows "Being of one Taste" with all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas of all time and space and throughout the Universe too which is a very good thing.

You can be thousands of times or millions of times more valuable both to yourselves and all mankind as well as all life in the universe in the past, present and future in this state of consciousness and Being.

By God's Grace

No comments: