Friday, October 27, 2017

Humans naturally have many senses and abilities they don't ordinarily Use

The most profound understanding of the truth of this statement might be to say: "You have no idea what you are capable of until you have to do something to stay alive."

This is true of all of us.

This was impressed upon me the most profoundly during a Vision quest where I did not eat anything or drink water or anything else for 96 hours.

The first day: My mind was screaming as I moved beyond ordinary what I might call "City Awareness" where you are polite or growing up in school or working at a job.

The 2nd day: My mind stopped Screaming at me "You're going to die you have to at least drink some water or you are going to die!"

By the night of the 2nd Day when it got dark I soon turned into a Golden Dragon breathing fire on everyone.

However, remember I haven't eaten or drunk anything for at least 36 hours at this point and I'm likely 10 to 20 miles away from any electrical lines at all and at least 4 miles away from the nearest house owned by my Medicine man down river from me.

Another experience I believe I had on the third or 4th day was that two hornets had been bothering me trying to fly up my nose for at least 2 days.

I realized in my present state I could communicate with these hornets and I did. I said to them telepathically, "I will let you clean my nostrils but if you bite me I'll kill you quick!"

So, I let the hornets fly up each nostril and clean my nose like they wanted to and then they thanked me and left.

This is something I would NEVER do in a normal state of consciousness not fasting like this because I couldn't match the consciousness and slow down enough to be in sync enough with nature otherwise.

If you have had an experience like this you will never forget it because you begin to see how much more every human being is than you ever realized before.

We are not what schools describe us all to be at all. We are much much more but you would have to experience it yourselves to believe me.

I find in all situations I tend to be much calmer and sure of myself ever since then. Why? Because I know I can live without water and food for 4 days anywhere on earth if I have to.

Of course now I'm almost 70 but you still understand what I mean. I did the vision quest in 1983 when I as 35.

No comments: