Does that mean God is a real thing? NO.
It just means that I personally would be dead and not writing this blog right now if I didn't believe in God as a child.
Because I had whooping cough and Blunt Trauma Childhood epilepsy, neither of which I would have survived without believing in God.
This is an incontrovertible truth by the way.
So, if I didn't believe in God when it counted most I could have never grown up.
Am I upset about this?
I am alive because I believed in God.
For me, it is a completely pragmatic statement that is completely true.
Does that mean that God is real?
It means I would be dead now if I hadn't believed in God when it counted most.
So, if all the people dying on opioids believed in God they wouldn't be dying?
For some of them this is true.
There is something about human nature being what it is that most people can't stay alive very long unless they believe in something.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits