Monday, October 30, 2017

What it's like to be an intuitive

I can only speak of my own experiences in knowing the future often before it happens. For me, personally, there are about 3 components to this.

1. I tend to be a very logical and pragmatic thinker like my father and grandfather before me so I tend to also have a lot of common sense regarding life.
2. This allows me to profile situations ever without intuitive awarenesses.
3. Then you add intuitive awarenesses that often allow me to see days, weeks, months or years regarding what is going to happen (or more accurately) what is likely to happen given what decisions individuals make both individually and in groups around the world.

It is much easier to predict what one individual is going to do in any situation than it is to predict what large groups of people are going to do because they all bounce off each other.

Then to complicate matters if I tell people what is going to happen often they will change the future from what it was going to be.

If the future was bad (from my point of view) then this can be a good thing for them or me to change the future.

But, if it was a good future and I tell that and it doesn't happen. That can be really really awful when people change something good that should have happened especially if it affects millions and billions of people in a good way.

So, my point of view is to only tell people about the bad things coming because then they can change those things into something much better.

My point of view is most of the time an equal amount of good and bad things are going on in the world. So, anything you change might make no difference at least in the sense that still likely an equal amount of good and bad things likely will happen anyway.

However, things like (the extinction of all life on earth) or the extinction of all humans on earth Need to be prevented any way we can.

So, my point of view is "How can I help all creatures of earth as well as humans stay alive as long as possible into the future of earth?"

How can I help all beings on earth suffer less and be happier in ongoing ways (hopefully forever).

So, this is the question I ask myself almost every day.

By God's Grace

No comments: