I watched this last night "Au Reservoir" episode which is the first episode I have watched of "The Deuce". I hadn't watched it before because I didn't want to see prostitutes in the 1970s in New York.
However, I was bored last night and was rewarded with an amazing experience. This is done about as well as "Game of Thrones" and is very accurate as to how people were in the 1970s. Since I was 21 in 1969 I could really relate to a lot of it because I met people like this in 1969. I didn't meet violent people but in Venice, California I met many people that reminded me of these people in the show then. I lived in Venice from August to November 1969 when I realized it was just too crazy there for me to survive at age 21. So, I moved to San Diego and stopped working in Venice as an electrician and went back to college after moving in with my parents and went to college for 2 more years and then met my first wife at age 25 and got married and had a son.
So, if you are looking for a really well done HBO series it is about as well done as the Sopranos or "Game of Thrones". I was pretty amazed.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!