Monday, October 30, 2017

In March 2017 I reached 100,000 pageviews in that month

You don't always know (ever actually) why one month you have 100,000 views at your website. It seemed like an awful lot of people visiting my website then. You have some idea of which articles are getting the most hits. For example, the last month or so people seem to be visiting:
The most.

However, that doesn't make a lot of sense to me unless people are trying to write articles at Wikipedia through HTML and the Wiki markup language. But, there could be other reasons presently unfathomable to me.

The most visited article ever for me in the shortest period of time though likely was:
Anthropogenic effects:Human impact on the environment:Wikipedia

which at times seemed to me that almost everyone on earth in every country was visiting. My theory is that is became a popular article for college students and Global ecological activists worldwide and this is why so many thousands visited this site in such a short time.

So, as a blogger all you can do is provide your readers with good and hopefully also interesting and sometimes entertaining information to peak their interests in studying more on a variety of subjects.

Have a Great Day!

No comments: