Thursday, June 14, 2018

Scanning Can be Dangerous

I have scanned for my own safety and the safety of my children and family all my adult life. But, even I know that often I am not understanding a lot of things. But, my motivations are accepted by angels because I have the right as a human being and soul on earth to protect myself and my family from harm.

However, when you take scanning beyond this level you run into problems with the Lords of Karma.

Why?

Because you run into the problem of "Walk a mile in my shoes" in other words you have no idea what you are looking at without experiencing the whole karmic stream of billions and billions of years of each soul involved that you are scanning for whatever the purpose.

So, you are in danger of dying from this karma sooner or later by the Lords of karma bringing your karma to bear upon your lives.

You are allowed to protect yourselves and your families through scanning but to take it beyond that you are going to have problems eventually that may cost you your lives.

If you know this you will then be ahead of the game.

Why die before you have to?

By God's Grace

No comments: