Tuesday, June 19, 2018

The marked increase in female suicides is likely from Trump and social media

I see this happening and it makes me sort of sick because women and girls seem to need "reinforcement" more now in being who they are through social media.

But, it is true that I have never seen all genders (male through all types of permutations all the way to female all types of permutations as confused ever in my life before.

Though people are angry with Heteronormity all the new ways of viewing sexuality I think just increases both male and female suicides and confusion.

It's sort of like in my life only in regard to choosing a career.

Because my father wasn't allowed by his father to be an electrical Engineer he was very upset at his own father for not allowing him to do this even though my father was valedictorian of his high school Class.

So, when I came along there was a big deal made of the fact that "I could be anything I wanted to be"

Literally.

But, this just confused the hell out of me because I wasn't sure what I wanted to be either.

So, my father and mother were "giving me this marvelous gift" of being anything I wanted to be which they were NOT given but I didn't really know completely what I wanted to do so I  felt somehow I was failing them for awhile.

But, that wasn't really it it was the fact that I had no idea what I was going to do with my life when I actually got right down to it.

by the time I was 28 I started starting my own businesses which is what I found I liked to do to support my children and to travel the world as much as possible during my life.

But, I didn't get there until I was 28. So, especially 18 to 25 were pretty tough for me in this sense and I dealt with thoughts of suicide even though I could go to any college I wanted to and I always had a girlfriend I still felt pretty confused until my son was born at age 26 and I got married. Being a married father with a son I finally could focus and start starting businesses and suicide was never going to be a real problem after that.

But, first I needed focus and being a father gave that to me to be forced to move forward in my life.

And so I did and suicide was no longer a problem after that.

By God's Grace

No comments: