Trump says that because European nations don't spend money on their militaries that they can give health care from cradle to the grave and Americans don't have this luxury. However, that just doesn't hold water because he has destroyed Obamacare consciously at each and every point.
His point of view is: "Why aren't Europeans dying as fast as Americans are?"
This seems to be his real goal here to kill off Europeans with bad medical care as fast as Americans are being killed off by not enough coverage.
I myself experienced this when I owned a business and was raising teenagers in the early 1990s. I couldn't afford health insurance but was making too much money to be eligible for Medi-Cal which is in this state of California. So, when I had a panic attack which mimicked a heart attack and couldn't walk or talk for a few hours because of this, a day or two later I went to try to find heart specialists to help me. None of them would see me without health insurance so I was screwed then.
Later in 1998 I had good health care because my kids were mostly through college and I could afford it then so when I had a heart virus I could survive okay because I had health insurance. But, if I hadn't had it I would have died at age 50.
So, you see his argument is a lie! He just wants the poor to die as fast in Europe as they are in the U.S. without healthcare or without enough of it to actually survive. This is the truth.
It's important to see what a liar he is.
My father used to say, "Figures don't lie but liars use figures."
This is a perfect example of Trump every single day.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- MUROC AFB is now CAlled "Edwards Air Force Base"
- Here's what a national emergency could look like
- What Roger Stone and Trump Do: Ratfucking: Wikipedia
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- Democrats are drowning out Trump's tweets
- MacBook Pro- Wikipedia
- Cory Booker explains why he's running for president in first TV interview since declaring candidacy