Thursday, July 19, 2018

What do you believe you can do?

This is actually a variation on: What do you believe is Real?

The point being: "You cannot do anything unless you believe you can!"

For example, "What if someone tied your hands behind your back as a baby and you didn't know you had hands? Yes. This would be a very cruel thing to do but what people do often to children's minds is much much worse than this in the way they cripple children worldwide."

So, as an intuitive I always know who has intuitive abilities. But, for me, there are people who developed their abilities fully like myself. There are people who are aware they have these abilities but never developed them and are just scared of what they MIGHT be able to do.

And then the saddest of all are people who have incredible, FAbulous abilities and their parents or siblings or whatever has convinced them that these abilities don't exist.

So, for me, it's like being around people with their hands tied behind their backs and not knowing that they even have hands or arms. This is what it is like for me as an intuitive.

Is it an advantage for me to "Have hands" when others don't know they have them?

You Bet!

Am I sorry that others don't know what they are capable of?

Sometimes it is so bad I want to throw up.

But, I'm still grateful to God that God forced me to be who I am and that God forced me to help mankind and myself and that God forced me to develop into who I am. Because the world desperately needs many many more people like me or we will soon go extinct.

So, I'm grateful I have this forum to share my truth with you all.

By God's Grace

No comments: