Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Why is kindness important?

I was always a good person at heart but sometimes the people around me were kind of scary during my life. So, I had to often have a serious face because after all I grew to be 6 foot 5 inches tall and if you are smiling all the time at this size it usually doesn't work very well. So, because some people I was around at different times in my life were kind of scary and a couple of people tried to kill me by the time I was 8 to 11 years old I learned being more serious was useful. It was helpful in defending yourself. Then if people hit you first you hit them back 10 times harder so they wouldn't hit you again.

I learned that fighting was really stupid by the time I was 5 years old. My friend and I were fighting over a toy at his house (one of his toys) and his mother sent me home. This is how I learned that fighting was really really stupid. So, I never fought like this again. I only defended myself when attacked so I couldn't be bullied. But then if someone was older than I or bigger than I then I had to learn to be a really good talker to stay alive in those situations.

But, at core I always was a good person because my parents were good people and took good care of me and didn't abuse me physically like some people I knew.

So, when I met my 3rd wife I noticed that she was a better person than I was because she hadn't had to face everything that I had had to face. So, I found myself being able to be a better person than any adult I had had to be to survive,  with her.

So, I felt I had found my calling to protect a really good person who was such an amazing person that she was like a Queen worth protecting and then our daughter was a lot like her too when she was born which was really amazing too.

So, why is kindness important? Because when you are someone like my wife often that is all you need. But also her master's degree and two other degrees help  a lot too.

So, in meeting my wife I could finally be nicer than I ever was allowed to be as an adult before.

So, this is one reason I'm still alive taking care of my Good Wife at age 70. And why she is still alive taking care of me too.

This is why kindness is important!

Because what goes around comes around.

So, if you are living kindness, kindness comes back to you on the wings of angels.

by God's Grace

No comments: