Friday, November 22, 2019

Soul Travel can lead to Time travel

People always want to build a technology to travel time. However, this technology is already in all people in their minds to begin with.

However, perfecting this is sort of like learning to fly a plane or drive a car or navigate a ship. It doesn't happen overnight. It takes conscious focused effort and usually meeting someone who has already mastered all this so you know the basics from observing them or communicating with them.

The first thing is to move to a new paradigm like I did around 1970.

The paradigm shift that I experienced was at first so terrifying I thought I was going to die. But then, two months later I had a positive experience and then I realized scientifically that I had a soul and it was no longer theoretical because I saw my soul separate from my body and so realized it was immortal. This paradigm shift changed everything for me in a positive way.

But, it also made me realize that the physical world we live in is not as real as most people think. The world of the soul is real and the physical world is much more temporary in nature (at least to a soul).

A Soul lives in Eternal Being which is not a Time Space reality. So, even though a soul can be born into a human body in Time and space it is not a natural state for a soul to be in. So, in this sense being in the physical is actually an altered reality for a soul to be in in the first place.

Since a Soul is Eternal Being and not a natural resident of Time or Space we are here sort of in College to learn things about ourselves and other souls mostly.

Once you understand all this everything changes a lot and your paradigm shifts to a different one than most people live in.

Is this useful?

It completely depends upon the person and what they are trying to accomplish as a soul here on earth.

But, if you want to progress in certain ways you need to know these things about yourself and others.

So, when you meet people you will better understand your karmic connections to them both good and bad and indifferent and this is helpful in reducing suffering as a human being here on earth both for yourself and others.

By God's Grace

No comments: