Sunday, November 10, 2019

Understanding the nature of your soul and what you are here on earth for

Because I was always an intuitive I tended to know things that other people didn't know a lot. In some ways it's like being born a genius because you might a 100 steps ahead of most people you are around. You are more likely to survive whatever experiences you are having because you might know the motivations of all the people around you. This doesn't mean you are scared less it might mean you are more scared because of how crazy most people are in their minds growing up. But, you know who to avoid and who to make friends with better to survive in this world if you are wise and centered enough.

In my teens I started to remember past lives I had lived and sometimes this was okay and sometimes it was scary.

For example, the first time I went to England in 1999 with my then 10 year old daughter I remembered lifetimes in England as an officer and as someone royally educated and I didn't like what I experienced. Though there was and is a freedom to being higher up in royalty there are also many many constraints in your behavior necessary to make everything work. So, I was grateful to be born in Seattle this time in the U.S. around 1950 so I wasn't so constrained as I was in lifetime in England down through history.

So, there is this freedom of thought and action and rugged individualism that I was allowed to experience in this lifetime that is like a breath of fresh air compared to what I had experienced before with obligations that were a part of where and to whom I was born and not of my own choice.

And down through history no matter what I was born around the world often it was like this. (if I actually survived to adulthood in the first place).

However, what was good for me was to realize I had already been a doctor, a lawyer, a politician, a businessman and it made me wonder what could possibly be useful for me in this lifetime. I came upon it quite suddenly and realized the best thing I could do would be to do spiritual research for mankind so they would suffer less in the future than I had in the past myself.

When I was 4 my Scottish Grandmother wanted me to be a gentleman. So, when people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up I would tell them "I want to be a gentleman when I grow up."

This has a specific meaning to someone from England or Scotland sort of like saying "I don't want to be an asshole that harms women and children in my life."

It means: "I want to be someone that helps mankind and especially women and children and anyone I meet."

So, in this sense my Grandmother was successful in turning me into a Gentleman so I could better help mankind in general.

By God's Grace












No comments: