Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Beautiful day here on the Northern California coast

 Even though the temperature only says 53 degrees Fahrenheit my home is so well designed that al I have to do is to walk outside in the sun on my deck and it feels like at least 70 degrees which it likely is where I'm sitting on one of my outdoor chairs in the sun. Years ago my wife bought a couple of Golfing umbrellas (even though we don't golf. But, her Dad was on the Stanford Golf Team and went to Stanford University and knew President Kennedy when he was there in the late 1930s as a student. Her father lived until age 90 in Santa Barbara by the way. So, the golfing umbrella allows me to see my laptop computer screen better here in the full sun.

So, even though it isn't rainy or cold right now the last two days have been foggy and cold here on the northern Coast of California so it's a welcome change from that to sunny weather again even though it is also a part of the drought here in California right now. most of the state has only received so far between 40% and 50% of normal rainfall even though I think here right now we are above 60% of normal.

No comments: