Monday, February 15, 2021

How and Why did I start Blogging in the Summer of 1999?

 At the time then in 1999 I had been preparing to die since around Fall of 1998. I woke up one morning and couldn't really feel my hands or arms much so I wobbled into the bathroom and noticed that my lips were bluish in color. I knew this wasn't good. So, I walked into the living room and called my son to take me to the hospital because I knew something was wrong possibly with my heart in pumping blood.

I hadn't been to the doctor much at all in my life because my parents being very church going and sort of like Christian Science people in some ways never gave me ANY vaccines of any sort which sort of put me in a category of someone like out of the 1800s or something. IN other words I have a very very strong immune system and herd immunity to everything.

While I waited for my son to come pick me up and take me to the hospital white light angels appeared to me and surrounded me. I guess I believed at that point I was going to die and that they were there to get me and take me into heaven. But, they started saying in unison: "You aren't going to die! Your life will get better now!" They just kept repeating these words over and over again until every cell in my body believed them. But, you know how we human beings are we have human minds who might think: "How could that actually be possible?" But, at the very least every cell in my body believed what the angels were saying which is one reason I'm still alive today here in 2021.

The strangest thing about this 9 month experience was that both my mother in laws (my wife's mother and her stepmother both had to die before I recovered). I even knew before doctors did that my wife's mother was going to die 6 months before she died. However, unfortunately, when I told my wife that her mother was dying she got hysterical and started hitting me. However, I felt obligated to tell her this because doctors wouldn't diagnose that she was dying of lung cancer for another 3 months at least which was likely only 3 months before she died in April of 1999. So, I'm thinking I was helping my wife's mother and step mother have a better experience passing on because I tend to help people a lot around births and deaths because I live in both the world of the living and the world of the dead because I'm a natural shaman caused by a type of PTSD that causes Shamans to be created.

What happens basically is a person psychologically dies but their body does not die and then they are living in a body sort of like a dead person after that so they live in both the world of the living and the world of the dead at the same time.

The two experiences that caused this change in me likely would have been whooping cough and then the Archangels saving my life and then a concussion at 9 and then from ages 10 to 15 having seizures often at night (at least one every 3 to 6 months) which is a lot like being murdered each time. So, psychologically I died and became different like Saint Francis of Asisi and other shamans created in this way. St. Francis was a knight for his Duchy in Italy and got PTSD from having to kill people as a young man and this turned him into Saint Francis of Asisi who founded the Franciscan order and who San Francisco is named after.

IT's basically trauma at such a deep level that you are never the same ever again but live in both worlds from then on and often can help heal people because of this change in you in your life.

The trick appears to be to not go into permanent shock and die which is what happens to most people in these kinds of situations. Somehow you don't go into shock and die and instead you become someone like me that experiences angels all the time and lives with them in your life.

Why don't you go into shock and die?

I suppose that's the million dollar question right there.

Why didn't I die?

I think it's because I had to learned at 2 that fighting Whooping cough only makes it worse. Most babies simply die of exhaustion from fighting to breathe. I learned to give into it so I didn't die of exhaustion fighting to breathe and then the angels came and saved my young life when my grandmother was singing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" likely in Christmas 1951 when I would have been 2.

So, Blogging starting in summer of 1999 was to give Gratitude to God for having saved my life after all I went through. And I was the ONLY person I knew of in Califorina who had survived a Heart Virus that year. Finally, through the process of elimination my Cardiologist told me that I had to have had a Heart Virus and he said that 'You are incredibly lucky because most people die of heart viruses before they are diagnosed." So, when I checked I found that I was the ONLY person I could find in California who had actually survived something like this that I could find in 1999.

Why is this so serious? Because part of the time I had to pass out and each time you pass out you know it might be your last because if you panic even once you are going to die because of the way bodies function.

If you panic while passing out with a heart virus it sets up a chain reaction in your body and you die.

So, I had to keep passing out because my heart couldn't oxygenate my blood right so when I started passing out I used a Tibetan Buddhist meditation of disconnection which allowed me not to panic so I lived when everyone else died. I started to learn this sort of thing through whooping cough when I was 2 also. So, surviving Whooping cough, a Concussion and seizures and a heart virus all had some things in common in regard to how you might survive them.

So, when I was told in May of 1999 that I wasn't going to die one month after my wife's mother died and two months before my wife's stepmother died I wanted to share my gratitude with God in some way. So, I promised God in the fall of 1998 while I waited on a Gurney at Stanford Hospital next to Stanford University that I would start a blog if I survived whatever I was going through. So, I honored my promise to God starting in 1999 by obtaining a free website at Geocities.com. At this time geocities hadn't been bought by Yahoo.com yet. However, I had to compose always in HTML because an autoencoder wasn't available yet.

So, in 2007 I read about Blogspot (blogger.com) I decided to get another free site there. I took the longer things I had written at geocities.com and bought a site at Yahoo business which I still own called:

http://dragonofcompassion.com/


< dragonofcompassion.com


< For some reason it is getting harder and harder to generate links and word buttons for you.

I also realized this was a incorrect statement because I'm building Links pages of most read articles here several times a week now.

If you have a blog here at blogspot you convert from "Compose" to HTML there is a little pencil looking symbol up in the left hand corder of your compose area. There is a teeny upside down triangle to the right of it click on that. It should open up into a screen that says  "HTML view" or "Compose View". Then click on your HTML View. At first if you aren't used to looking at this it is confusing. But over time you can get used to dealing with all this code. But, unless you are trying to create a Link you don't need to go into the HTML View area.

Then you have to find another Link in the code which usually starts with href which contains the URL and the text designation. This is how you create a Link when you need one from a URL in html code.

You might have to go to another page that actually has a link embedded in it to copy it using your Edit Function up at the top of your screen sort of to your left at the top.

How I created the above link to dragonofcompassion.com:

First I went to one of my Links pages for sharing most read articles here at this site. 

Then I went up to the Edit Function and copied enough code from HREF on and some other parts to make it work right over to this page of code where this page exists in the area I wanted it to be. However, you cannot do this and have it work if you are in the "Compose" area because that is an autoencoder place. You have to be in the "HTML view" in order to actually. have the HTML work. It's true you can sometimes display HTML code in "Compose" but then it won't work.

So, you replace the HTTP part with the new code of where you want the link to get information from. Then you replace the text part which will display on your page with the right information which in my case was "dragonofcompassion.com "     .

So, in order for the computers worldwide to execute the HTML commands it has to be in "HTML View" in order to do this.

So, the HTML link code looks something like this:

</p><p><br />&lt;

    

 <a href="http://dragonofcompassion.com/      ">

dragonofcompassion.com </a></p><p><br />&lt;

But, like I said before it won't run in the compose mode only in the "HTML view" mode.

What I mean by this is it won't load running the link commands in HTML in "compose view" mode but only in "HTML View" mode.

Also, I separate code like you see above so it is less confusing to navigate into useful segments. However, often when you observe code this will all be run together which I find confusing to think about so I separate things into useful segments for human mental processing. And if you leave these spaces in the actual code it usually still runs fine so I leave it like this. This way I can copy a whole page of code and then fill in URLs and texts that display in existing code I have already made easier to contemplate by leaving in in easier to think about useful segments.

So, for example, if you grab all the pieces of code by going up to Edit and copying it into your "HTML View" from compose here, you could theoretically replace the URL and the text of the link and leave all the code as it is and create your own links on your own page just using this as a template and you could replicate it thousands of times on new pages if you wanted to. However, if you don't have all the pieces of code it won't work right. And sometimes I cannot even figure out why something doesn't work right and load properly.  However, the most success I have had is using templates that I know are working to begin with and not changing any of the code just the URLs and text which displays on  pages. The URLS don't display on the page just the text which is usually in blue or purple to designate a word button or Link.


No comments: