Monday, February 15, 2021

If you just read the Data Science article on autoencoders you can see how they can help or hurt the output in different situations

 For example, for what I'm doing here I find them to be about 80% to 90% effective and then on average about 20% not useful at all.

So, as I run things through the autoencoder here I have to to always check the results when it loads to see if it is good enough to save for you. If I'm reasonably satisfied with the results I leave it the way it is.

However, if it is unintelligible then I often delete what I found there or I just give you a URL or Link or word button instead so you can still read the article I'm referencing that seems important or useful or entertaining to me. If it seems useful or entertaining to me then it might also be useful or entertaining to you too.

However, I'm presently blogging in Chrome which is a Google product. I used to blog in Firefox but started to have some problems with it so I switched over to Chrome. However, if you are in another Browser then it might not load as well as it might if you were in Chrome. This is just how these things work. Since I'm only in Chrome I can't check it in all the other browsers to see how it loads on those browsers too.

If you are interested these are the historical browsers all the way back to 1990

YearWeb browsers
1990WorldWideWeb (Nexus)
1991Line Mode Browser
1992ViolaWWW, Erwise, MidasWWW, MacWWW (Samba)
1993Mosaic, Cello,[2] Lynx 2.0, Arena, AMosaic 1.0
1994IBM WebExplorer, Netscape Navigator, SlipKnot 1.0, MacWeb, IBrowse, Agora (Argo), Minuet
1995Internet Explorer 1, Internet Explorer 2, Netscape Navigator 2.0, OmniWeb, UdiWWW,[3], Grail
1996Arachne 1.0, Internet Explorer 3.0, Netscape Navigator 3.0, Opera 2.0,
PowerBrowser 1.5,[4] Cyberdog, Amaya 0.9,[5] AWeb, Voyager
1997Internet Explorer 4.0, Netscape Navigator 4.0, Netscape Communicator 4.0, Opera 3.0[6], Amaya 1.0[5]
1998iCab, Mozilla
1999Amaya 2.0,[5] Mozilla M3, Internet Explorer 5.0
2000Konqueror, Netscape 6, Opera 4,[7] Opera 5,[8] K-Meleon 0.2, Amaya 3.0[5], Amaya 4.0[5]
2001Internet Explorer 6, Galeon 1.0, Opera 6[9], Amaya 5.0[5]
2002Netscape 7, Mozilla 1.0, Phoenix 0.1, Links 2.0, Amaya 6.0,[5] Amaya 7.0[5]
2003Opera 7,[10] Apple Safari 1.0, Epiphany 1.0, Amaya 8.0[5]
2004Firefox 1.0, Netscape Browser, OmniWeb 5.0
2005Opera 8,[11] Apple Safari 2.0, Netscape Browser 8.0, Epiphany 1.8, Amaya 9.0[5], AOL Explorer 1.0, Maxthon 1.0, Shiira 1.0
2006Mozilla Firefox 2.0, Internet Explorer 7, Opera 9,[12], SeaMonkey 1.0, K-Meleon 1.0, Galeon 2.0, Camino 1.0, Avant 11, iCab 3
2007Apple Safari 3.0, Maxthon 2.0, Netscape Navigator 9, NetSurf 1.0, Flock 1.0, Conkeror
2008Google Chrome 1, Mozilla Firefox 3, Opera 9.5,[13], Apple Safari 3.1, Konqueror 4, Amaya 10.0[5], Flock 2, Amaya 11.0[5]
2009Google Chrome 2–3, Mozilla Firefox 3.5, Internet Explorer 8, Opera 10,[14], Apple Safari 4, SeaMonkey 2, Camino 2, surf, Pale Moon 3.0[15]
2010Google Chrome 4–8, Mozilla Firefox 3.6, Opera 10.50,[16], Opera 11, Apple Safari 5, K-Meleon 1.5.4, xxxterm
2011Google Chrome 9–16, Mozilla Firefox 4-9, Internet Explorer 9, Opera 11.50, Apple Safari 5.1, Maxthon 3.0, SeaMonkey 2.1–2.6
2012Google Chrome 17–23, Mozilla Firefox 10–17, Internet Explorer 10, Opera 12, Apple Safari 6, Maxthon 4.0, SeaMonkey 2.7-2.14
2013Google Chrome 24–31, Mozilla Firefox 18–26, Internet Explorer 11, Opera 15–18, Pale Moon 15.4-24.2.2[17], Apple Safari 7, SeaMonkey 2.15-2.23
2014Google Chrome 32–39, Mozilla Firefox 27–34, Opera 19–26, Pale Moon 24.3.0-25.1.0[17], Apple Safari 8, SeaMonkey 2.24-2.30
2015Google Chrome 40–47, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox 35–43, Opera 27–34, Pale Moon 25.2.0-25.8.1[17], Vivaldi
2016Google Chrome 48–55, Mozilla Firefox 44–50, Microsoft Edge 14, Opera 35–42, Pale Moon 26.0.0-27.0.3[17], Apple Safari 10, SeaMonkey 2.24–2.30
2017Google Chrome 56–60, Microsoft Edge 15, Mozilla Firefox 51–55.0.2, Opera 43–45, Opera Neon, Pale Moon 27.1.0-27.6.2[17], Basilisk
2018Chrome 64–71, Firefox 58–64, Microsoft Edge 42-44, Opera 50-57, Pale Moon 27.7.0-28.2.2[17][18], Safari 12, Vivaldi 1.14–2.2
2019Chrome 72–79, Firefox 65–71, Microsoft Edge, Opera 58–65, Pale Moon 28.3.0-28.8.0, Safari 13, SeaMonkey, Vivaldi 2.3-2.10, Yandex.browser
2020Pale Moon 28.8.1-28.17.0

No comments: