This is what it is like to be intuitively gifted for me. Everyone is gifted in a variety of different ways. If these gifts are intuitive or instinctual I usually know what they are in people as I pass by them anywhere I see them. However, if people are gifted but haven't tapped into their gifts for me it is like being around someone who has had their hands tied behind their backs their whole lives by their parents or friends who unknowingly told them that their (hands and arms) didn't exist.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment