This I find is a problem if I'm trying to quote from Bing News or Yahoo News Specifically. I'm not sure exactly why this is. However, if I run their software when I quote it through the blogger.com (blogspot) auto-encoders it prevents me from giving you both a Link to the article and the article itself in the same article.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment