Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Building is Great But you need to understand your own psychology too to survive in this world

 What is psychology? It is a scientific provable way to approach the PTSD that all people have to one degree or another.

So, I hit a wall  (metaphorically) around age 21. I left my childhood church because I was too progressive for them and this plunged me into uncertainty a lot to where I had to re-engineer my life for survival. Looking back, this was the most important time of my then young adult life that I decided to re-engineer how I looked at things.

The vehicle that I chose to do this with was psychology when I sat down in Palomar College Library in San Marcos one day and picked up a Psychology Today magazine. I realized that my parents and I had never studied psychology at all and I also realized that day that psychology might just save my young life from ending by 25.

I realized after reading psychology today magazines that I had to release many prideful ways of my family so that I could survive my 20s. I realized that my personal physical survival was more important than these other things.

So, by releasing about 90% of the historical stuff within my family I found a way to survive my 20s, get married and have a son, study for several years to become a psychologist and then I had to give that up because my first child, a son was born and I had to go to work to support the three of us by the time I was 25 years old. Having a child in some ways also saved my young life because it stopped me from doing things like Rock Climbing which was really too dangerous for me to continue because of thousands of feet of exposure while hanging from ropes and pitons and stuff. So, this was a good thing.

The real point of this article though is the fact that until you understand what is troubling you often you cannot survive much longer as a human being here on earth. Once you realize what harmed you growing up you can re-parent yourselves and move forward.

As long as you see yourself as a victim you cannot ever be a full adult.

Let me repeat this:

As long as you see yourself as a victim you cannot ever be a full adult.

In other words: 

As long as you perceive yourself to be a victim you cannot ever be a full adult and an empowered adult.

This is why soldiers in 3rd world nations often use Random Rape to subdue whole nations. Once all their women are raped it's such a mess that the men are defeated too often by this with all the women's mental and physical problems from then on.

Karmically this is a real group karma problem for the offending soldiers and sooner or later the offenders are often made to suffer too in really awful ways to. So, the revenge taking in these kinds of situations is often never ending sometimes for centuries.

The point of this article is that in order to be a whole person you have to get beyond being a victim (at least in your own mind).

We all have traumas from our youth and 20s and sometimes even later. Overcoming these problems keeps you empowered and functional. So, counseling (if you have the right counselor that suits your belief system) can often help a lot to re-empower you as a whole person able to have a good life.



No comments: