Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Learning to Navigate Spiritually starting as a child

I was raised in the Saint Germain Foundation and the leaders of the movement who were Guy W. Ballard and Edna Ballard, each in turn could "Channel" dictations from the Ascended Masters.

However, when I parted ways with the Saint Germain Foundation when I was 21 after being born into it and my parents being in charge of a church in Los Angeles on Hope street I realized that I was gifted and likely could give dictations too (Channel the Masters like Jesus and Saint Germain through me).

However, I had also been speaking to Saint Germain and Jesus regularly since I was 8 or 9 years old because I got bored in church and began pouring my love (Pouring your love to the masters) was what "I AM" Students in their church did and often called it that. I was a part of establishing a friendship between yourselves and them which would increase your protection like if you made friends with a King of a country or something. Only in this case you were making friends with God and his closest beings like Angels like that.

So, since I was already speaking every day to Jesus and Saint Germain and had learned how to do this I was always asking them questions what I should do in my life even as a child and they would tell me.

It's nice talking to God and Jesus and Saint Germain and Archangel Michael and them being your friends advising you since you were a child about how to proceed in life even as a child.

So, they did things like keep me alive and from getting beat up by boys bigger than me and telling me which streets were safe to go down and which were not safe to be on then. It seemed like it was all about timing where you went not only physically but also in your thoughts. Timing Appears to be everything just like it always was for Jesus and Buddha and really evolved beings like that.

So, from my personal point of view it is better that people make their own connections to God rather than have you or anyone else channel for them because it is a better connection if you connect with God and Jesus and Saint Germain and Archangel Michael and Mary the Mother of Jesus yourself.

By God's Grace 

No comments: