Monday, April 19, 2021

Why is it important to realize that Time Travel is happening all around us now? Because it will change your behaviors a lot realizing this

When was I sure that time travel was real?

I think I always sensed this was true but there was a single moment that changed all this to certainty. This moment was watching a flying saucer above my house in Mt. Shasta in 1992 travel time just under 3 Chinook double rotored helicopters that were unmarked painted Grey with NO Call letters or military insignia of any kind. So, obviously black ops military completely unmarked helicopters that after I witnessed the saucer travel through time on a cloudless summer day, the Chinooks traveled along Highway 89 towards McCloud and Area 51 then in 1992 towards Nevada.

Even if you have no evidence at all hearing what I'm saying here likely will change many of your behaviors during this lifetime and likely increase your natural lifespan as well. 

I wrote about witnessing this recently in:

Though this is the 7th Chapter of "HOW DID WE GET HERE" it also has a word button for Chapter 1 and each chapter should have a word button for the next one too.

No comments: