Wednesday, April 28, 2021

The Day Saint Germain answered my question very powerfully

February 1986:

My family and I were traveling in Rewalsar, India where Padmasambhava had been with Mandrava the Princess of that area. I had asked Saint Germain whether he was also Padmasambhava in a previous incarnation here on earth. As I hiked up with my family to the Padmasambhava meditation caves (there were no roads up there then up to the caves that I knew of and besides we were traveling by bus to Rewalsar so I didn't have a car there anyway from Dharamshala which is about 5 hours through Mendi to Rewalsar, India. Rewalsar is at I believe around 3500 feet elevation or about 1/2 the elevation of Dharamshala, India. Also, I wouldn't recommend traveling by car if you are the driver because driving is a completely different thing in India than it would be in Europe or North America. I tried driving a little from Kathmandu to Raxaul at the Nepal India border when we rented a car and driver to take us to the Indian Border from Kathmandu, Nepal and it was pretty scary. Why?

At that time the roads were all one lane roads so this means that in order to pass someone coming towards you you might have to drive off the road so you didn't hit them head on. So, the biggest vehicle wins usually in this game of chicken like Buses or Dump trucks usually win this game. For example, I saw motorcycles driven off the roads a lot into trees and bushes in exchanges like this. So, this I didn't find very fun if I was facing a truck or bus or crazy driver in a car or pick up truck or even crazy motorcyclist. 

So, unless you like almost dying every few minutes you might not like driving anywhere in India.

Also, vehicles like Horse carts, rototiller tractors pulling carts at 3 to 5 miles per hour share the road with everything else. Then in 1986 at least nobody drove faster than 20 to 30 miles per hour anywhere because it wasn't feasible without killing people on all these different kinds of vehicles and horse carts and water buffalo pulling carts or being driven down roads also or people walking or bicycling or riding motorbikes or motorcycles all together.

Anyway, on this particular day Saint Germain was telling me that he had been Padmasambhava by this method. I had walked up to the place where Padmasambhava had melted his footprints into the rocks which was then protected by a stone house with a locked door. Then a Tibetan Monk opened the lock for me and my family to see the melted footprints into the stone. I lifted my foot to put my boot into the footprint and my boot was exactly the same size as the footprint. I wore as size 14 boot of a Vasques Cascade hiking boot then so Padmasambhava must have been a very tall man like myself to have feet this big. I'm 6 foot 5 inches tall by the way. The monks eyes got very big when I not only put my boot into the right footprint of Padmasambhava and then I laughed at the magic of the moment which even I was amazed by!

Then I walked outside and the sky had turned violet (Saint Germain's color and sacred Flame) and violet lightning started to crash down from the skies. This is when I knew that Saint Germain was answering me that "Yes. I was also Padmasambhava!"

The monk then took us to see Lama Wangdor who gave us tea and then later came to Mt. Shasta, California to give my friends family and I (about 100 of us) a Dzogchen initiation into Tibetan Buddhism.

No comments: