Saturday, April 17, 2021

If you ask the angels what is useful to do next often they will tell you

 I remember the moment quite well because at the time I wanted to be dead soon. I was 21 years old and my mother asked her friend who recently passed way at around 96 years old who was a clairvoyant like my mother and I. She asked her friend from church to show me the angels so this lady in her 40s when I was about 21 showed me the angels as she brought them down into her living room.

What this did for me at the time made me realize that I didn't have to end my life and that I could literally live here in heaven with the angels the rest of my life and fulfill what I had promised God before I was born so I wouldn't have to end my life. So, this is what I began to do starting around 1969. Within a year from this date I had already been to the center of the Galaxy and met who I call "THE GALACTIC SENTIENCE" who is the present leader of this Galactic Government and I asked him to prevent the nuking of earth out of existence like Maldek was destroyed by nukes which is now the asteroid belt. The Galactic Sentience said "Yes" that he would help us prevent the nuking of Earth out of existence so the idea at this point I guess was to create a 2nd timeline at that point which happened the 2nd time 9-11 happened. The first time 5 billion people died as doomsdays devices were set off in Russia, China and the U.S. by the confusion of 9-11 the first time and most people and everyone in China, Russia and the U.S. died then. So, if you were alive on 9-11 you are dead on the first timeline if you lived in China, Russia or the U.S. then. And if you were born after 9-11 on timeline 2 you likely were never born on the first timeline either.

So, I guess what I'm saying here is listen to the angels because they see the future before it happens and can guide you because of this. Or a better way to say this is they see all the potential futures of any given moment. Because there are always choices to be made.

If you listen to the angels they will save your lives if they are allowed to by God on any given day.

By God's Grace


No comments: