Friday, April 9, 2021

How I often experience earthquakes before they occur

 I feel uneasy in my stomach at first and sometimes I feel a little afraid. However, many people likely feel this but don't associate it with a coming earthquake. However, because of a concussion and the seizures that I had to survive from ages 10 to 15 I have trained myself to survive these experiences then so I didn't die. One of the benefits of teaching myself not to die from concussion seizures is that I'm also sensitive to earthquakes when they are coming too. For example, the Loma Prieta Earthquake I knew was coming 1 month before it occurred and decided to take my family to Hawaii the week I knew it was going to happen. So, we watched it on CNN TV the day it happened from our hotel room in  Hawaii.

The other quake I knew was coming that was much scarier than the Loma Prieta Earthquake was the 2004 Indonesia Tsunami Earthquake. This one also I knew a month before it occurred and then I watched the heaven realms come closer to earth and this really scared me because I realized thousands of people were going to die in some event then.

So, it wasn't until I believe it was December 26th 2004 that I knew I and my family weren't going to die in this quake because it was located somewhere else other than California and centered around Indonesia where 250,000 people died in this area of the world. The most people died of any place in the city of Banda Aceh, Indonesia then.

But, what is really strange to me is that I had no warning at all for the 2011 Tsunami and Quake that killed 15,000 people in Japan. It makes me wonder if the Japan quake was a nuke set off underground or something that caused this one because I got no warning at all with this one. So, unless it was some kind of nuclear test done by China, or North Korea or Japan that quake doesn't fully make sense to me still.

No comments: