Wednesday, April 7, 2021

I advocate that you should write your Creation story from your own memories and experiences with Life and God

This idea first came to me when I started to study all the different creation stories of every tribe I studied in Anthropology not only here in the U.S. but in all nations on earth originally.

What I realized as I studied this was how very important and personally empowering it is for individuals to write down their creation story experience. Why is this?

Because when someone does this it permanently changes their life for the better and often creates a better future for their whole family as well as themselves.

My future totally changed starting in 1980 when I first wrote about Saint Germain (ARCANE). It took me to doing a vision Quest with a Blackfoot Sioux medicine man in 1983. It took me to meeting my first Tibetan Lama around 1980 in Ashland Oregon. It took me to India and Nepal with my family for 4 months from December of 1985 until April of 1986. It completely changed my life and spun the Dharma wheel in all our lives and gave us all a new and better future ongoing.

by God's Grace 

So, I recommend people write down their personal Creation stories even if only they read them to empower themselves and their children and friends into much better lives than before over time.

By God's Grace

Writing a Creation Story experience is sort of like writing your own Bible that comes from your soul and the angels around you directly.

By God's Grace

This is incredibly powerful and catapults your soul and the souls of your family forward into the arms of God as a personal experience!

By God's Grace

PROGRESSIVE REVELATION!

BY GOD'S GRACE

No comments: