Monday, April 12, 2021

It is difficult for a human being to understand Being in a no-Time no space Format

 When I met the leader of this Galaxy and he said to me: "Hello Grandfather! I missed you!"

I had no idea what to do with that information. It has taken me 50 years to get some kind of a grip on that and at that time I had to completely let it go. As human beings (it appears) we consciously forget who we really are as souls. 

The purpose for this appears to be "longevity of our souls" which on one level makes no sense to me at all because if a soul lives in no time no space to begin with the passing of time literally "HAS NO MEANING"

However, longevity appears to be enhanced by our souls incarnating here on earth as human beings.

But then, I'm forced to see my soul as a species of Being that predates all galaxies being built because our souls actually build all the Galaxies to begin with.

So, when the leader of the Galaxy said to me: "Hello Grandfather. I've Missed you!" it triggered a series of questions when I soul traveled there to the center of the galaxy to try to meet God and I met "My Grandson?"

What does that mean?

It meant I had to try to make some sense of this the last 50 years of my life after soul traveling there to ask God to prevent the nuclear annihilation of Earth like Maldek was nuked out of existence 65 million years ago and is now the Asteroid belt."

So, our realizations scientifically as human beings seem to arise relatively slowly and then explode sort of like lightning bolts into our awareness at times and we are forced to "Grow UP!" at times in leaps and bounds when we least expect it in realizations which make us more and more enlightened every day.

By God's Grace

Note: By the way when I asked the present leader of the Galaxy around 1970 if he could prevent the nuclear extinction of life on earth or by any other cause he said, "Yes". So, we agreed he would do this for us then in 1970 so the earth wouldn't become another Asteroid belt like the planet Maldek.  

No comments: