Wednesday, April 14, 2021

You are already everywhere

 This is the main thing that Soul Travel for 50 years taught me. Why is this?

It's because I discovered that the universe is a part of God's mind and that we are thoughts in God's mind. There is no real way to separate from God so therefore since we are all in God's mind you are already everywhere. However, I'm not sure most people are ready for understanding this or would even want to understand this.

Even I after understanding all this I pretend to think like everyone else because I find it easier not to get vertigo from the full realization of all this 24 hours a day. After all, even though this is true we are all still living in human bodies here on planet earth in the meantime. I mean, how useful is it to know all this stuff even if it is all true?

For me, the usefulness is in feeling deep peace in being with God 24 hours a day everywhere and every when.

The peace itself of not being afraid might be the most useful part of this type of enlightenment.

By God's Grace



No comments: