Tuesday, September 14, 2021

The Alien War: Chapter 7: Moksha Visits Arcane through the invisible Glove from the Green Sphere (including links to other chapters as well)

 

Moksha was kind of shaken up with the Meeting with the tribal leaders. He felt he needed the Moral 
Support of his friend, Arcane.

So, he spoke into his invisible Glove that the Green Sphere of Arcane's had made for him.
Moksha: "Arcane. I need to talk to you."

Arcane: "Give me just a moment to alter time."
Moksha said, "Okay."

Arcane climbed into the Green Sphere and told the Green sphere to take him to earth because he 
received Moksha's message on the Invisible planet of the Galactic Time Guard.

Instantly he was in Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii where his daughter and wife lived. He appeared in his 
Private office which his wife and his daughter had learned never to disturb him there unless there 
was a psychological or physical emergency of some sort.

The Green Sphere dropped him off in his private Office.


Note: for some reason a Chapter 6 Word button (link) from Chrome is traveling down the page with me.
I think I finally stopped it from doing this.

Arcane: "Green Sphere. Does this glove you made for Moksha allow him to travel here to me in my
office."
Green Sphere: "It does now."
Arcane smiled an interesting smile and said to Moksha: "Is it going to freak you or anyone else out if 
I take you here to Hawaii where I am now?"
Moksha: "NO. I'm in my private office on the moon Ganymede so it will be okay as long as you deposit
me back the next second after I left so no one will notice."
Arcane: "Green Sphere did you hear that?"
Green Sphere: "He will be returned the next second on the moon Ganymede whenever you want just
say when."
Arcane: "Thanks Green sphere. By the way would you like me to call you something else instead of
Green Sphere?"
Green Sphere: "I'll think about it."
Arcane: "Okay. Thanks."

Moksha appeared in Arcane's office in Hawaii in Lahaina on Maui. 
Moksha was very surprised and said, "Wow! The air is like being underwater and breathing. It's too
hot and humid for me here because of what I'm used to on Ganymede.

Arcane said, "Let's go to the beach where you can cool down the weather is perfect for it."
Moksha: "Yes. I can calm down a little from my meeting. I almost blew it Arcane. They wanted your
Smartphone so they could trace you through time. I found out that Geoffrey who is the natural heir to my
throne right now has contraband time travel equipment."
Arcane said, "Biocom. Remove Geoffrey the Tribal leader's contraband Time travel equipment."

Note: Biocom is a sentient computer built into all Galactic Time Guards for especially emergency 
situations where they are in danger or some situation is causing danger galaxy wise. It runs off the 
same thing that makes muscles work in a person and the same thing that runs your neurons in your
brain.

Biocom said, "Secretly or overtly?"
Arcane repeated Biocom's question because no one but Arcane could hear Biocom at this point.
Moksha: "I think Secretly would be best for now. I'll sort it out later."
Biocom to Arcane: "It is done. Purple Delta 7 herself took car of this. She wonders if she should kill
Geoffrey or not."
Arcane said, "Should the Synethetic Sentient handling this execute Geoffrey?"
Moksha was quiet a second before he said, "Can the Synthetic Sentient read his mind and watch what
he is thinking and report back to me and if he plans to harm me can the sentient take him out then?"

Arcane: "I had no idea that you had to kill people around you to stay king?"
Moksha: "These are extreme times for us, Arcane. I don't know if even you can save me
through all of this."
Arcane: "Let me introduce you to someone. Purple come here in this time to Hawaii."
Instantly Purple Delta 7 was there as the most human and beautiful appearing synthetic human 
Sentient that Moksha had ever had the pleasure to meet.
Purple Delta 7: "Hello Arcane. Who's this?"
Moksha realized this was the scariest being he had ever met in his life immediately. He was instantly 
very scared of Purple.
Arcane: "Being afraid of Purple is likely the most useful assessment you ever made in your life, Moksha.

Moksha: "I thought I was just being paranoid. Why do you say that?"
Arcane: "She's the mistress of the Galactic Sentience some of the time and has disappeared whole
Solar systems and then changed them and made them reappear. She could even make a whole Galaxy
disappear and then change it and make it reappear without batting an eye. This is why being afraid 
of her is the most useful feeling you have ever had, Moksha."

Moksha almost passed out because of what had been revealed to him. 

Moksha: "Then why is she here?"
Arcane: "She is one of my protectors and Jonathan Flow's protectors and even Meridian's protectors.
Moksha: "I don't know who any of them are, Arcane."
Arcane: "I can see through time too, Moksha, and you will come to know them all as well as "His Oneness".

Moksha had chills: " You mean the Oneness of Earth?"
Arcane: "Yes. You need to know that I won't allow anyone to kill you through all of this and neither will
Purple Delta 7. Isn't that right, Purple?"

Purple Delta 7: "I will move heaven and earth and time itself to keep you alive through all of this, Moksha."
Moksha wanted to faint. But his macho wouldn't allow him to faint. He just realized that Arcane had his
 back in a way he never expected."

Moksha said: "Can I at least sit down now?"

Arcane: "Of course, Moksha."

So, Moksha sat down and asked for something strong to drink.

Purple Delta 7 pulled off one of her fingers which turned into a glass with an effervescent  drink in it.

Moksha said, "What is this?",suspiciously.

Arcane said, "This is what I gave Mr Ballard when he most needed it."

Moksha sensed this would help him cope with Arcane and Purple Delta 7 so he sipped it and was
Amazed how different he felt and thought after drinking this effervescent refreshing drink.

Moksha said, "Well. That's a lot better. You could sell that for 1 million dollars a glass."

Arcane: "Some people do." and he smiled.

Moksha gave out a sigh of relief.

Purple said, "Why don't we go snorkling on the beach like you said before I arrived."

Arcane said, "Green Sphere?"

the sphere appeared and said, "Yes. Arcane?"

Arcane: "Can you drop us off at my favorite place to snorkel and provide bathing suits and snorkels and fins that 
fit each of us?"

Green Sphere: "Hop in and you will be immediately where you like to snorkel."

Moksha after hanging out on space ships and underground couldn't deal with the brightness of Hawaii
and Arcane sensed this and said to the Green Sphere: "Can you give the right sunglasses to Moksha."

They appeared on his face which surprised him some. 
Moksha said, "These have a computer screen in them too."
Arcane said, "That's likely."
Moksha: "What is the screen for?"
Arcane: "IT's likely a texting device from my mind to yours or now to Purple Delta 7 too.
Moksha: Green Sphere is that true?"
Green Sphere: "Yes. Arcane's right. He understands how I work. We are all interconnected in various 
ways from protecting the Galaxy. I'm also connected to the Blue Sphere as well."
Arcane: "Even I didn't know that, Green Sphere."
Moksha: "So, you are learning new stuff still every day, aren't you, Arcane."
Purple Delta 7: "Because of my connections I know everything that happens on any time line 
in the Galaxy."
Moksha: "you're scary, Purple."
Purple: "I will never hurt you, Moksha. I really like you."
Arcane laughed a really long laugh at that comment.
Purple smiled.
Moksha had no idea at all what he was in for.

Arcane laughed because Purple likes Silver too (if you have read about that).

Note: I debated with myself a lot as to whether to share this or not but finally sharing it won out. This is 
Silver and Purple Delta 7 talking and sharing with each other. Strangely enough, Purple Delta 7's seed KRNL
was a digital copy of Silver's mind. Then at a certain point she self evolved which means she perfected herself
over about 5 million years of time travel all over this galaxy and others.

Begin partial quote from:
http://dragonofcompassion.com/2035

Note: remember Silver at this point in his life is about 70 years old. He may still look 30 to 35 as does Lilu but he feels about like a healthy 45. He is semi-retired. What this means is that if he gets an idea he still goes with it. But he spends much more time vacationing in virtual reality and on earth in places like his estate in Hawaii and in his father's estate in Wyoming.

So, sure enough Silver said the code words to wake up, "Hi HO Silver, Away!" from "The Lone Ranger" series his Dad showed him once when he first got to know him when Silver was 16. There was Purple in all her beauty and glory. This time she appeared as a voluptuous Purple skinned Marilyn Monroe for Silver's benefit. But she still had the female General or Admiral's voice. In other words a voice of confidence and of authority which he station in life now brought.

Silver sort of had in a way a similar relationship to Purple that he had had with Lilu when he was 16. In other words he was very emotionally vulnerable. However, mentally all the people in the Solar system would not be a mental match for Purple because of the way she was designed. And the only one given the key to turn her off was the Galactic Sentience. For nothing could or would ever stand in her way but the Galactic Sentience. This was just how she was designed in the first place. Silver knew this. He was no fool. She was not his enemy. She was his bodyguard and once so far his lover and hopefully always his friend as one didn't survive enemies like Purple Delta 7 infinite Battle Droid and potential destroyer of even Galaxies in an emergency. Even though she was also designed at that point to rearrange time so the battle event never happened and that there was to be no memory even of it anywhere, anytime any place except within her memory and the memory of the Galactic Sentience. There has never been and hopefully there will Never be a more formidable foe than Purple. Yet here she was having a child with lowly Silver on a backwater water planet called earth. Silver still did not quite know what to make of it. He felt like a young movie star with too much attention. Only he was old now(even though he was now immortal) and he emotionally didn't like as much attention from the public as he once had.

So, as Purple summoned him once again like he was some punkins he had very mixed feelings about the whole thing because it was all still very strange. Although it could be said that ALL of Silver's life had been very strange.

"WHY DID ALL THIS HAPPEN, PURPLE"

As Purple arrived once again Silver's first words were, "Why did all this happen, Purple? Why is all this happening?"

Purple said, "I can answer this question. It will amaze you and stupefy you as it did me when I first learned of it. Here it is:

"First there was Joseph and Dawn the two almost Hippy like Creators from another Galaxy. The Milky Way Galaxy wasn't even a dream at this point. They were sort of primal and Bohemian in a sense because they wanted their own space like two philosophers or artists or even musicians. I would say they were creative beings and wanted nothing more than to drift for aeons in the Primal Sea. Scientists of earth call this Primal Sea out beyond all the Galaxies "Dark Matter" but this is really a horrible name for what we all both DNA and Created come from."

"So, after aeons of drifting while thinking loving and dreaming together on this Primal Sea, Dawn announced to Joseph that she was pregnant. Now this, For any two creators in love is a very important moment and Joseph could have abandoned her to die without a Galaxy to sustain her through her pregnancy. However, Joseph is an exceptional Creator and stood up to the plate and Created a Galaxy for her and us to be spawned in."

Silver was awestruck. He said, "This is really how the Milky Way Galaxy formed?"

Purple said, "Yes. Isn't this a truly magnificent story?"

Silver said, "It gives me chills. I can feel the truth of it even deep down in my bones."

Purple said, "It did the same for me, in you, bones, in me liquid or solid metal or dna and plastic and metal or whatever I build myself into whatever I need to be in that situation."

This last statement also gave Silver chills just in a different way as Purple was the single most lethal thing in the Galaxy. He also knew she manifested as a female on Earth mainly so people would freak out less if they truly knew who and what she really was. Again, he had double chills, good for Joseph and Dawn for Creating a Galaxy for all of them to live on and just ultimately strange chills for the lethality and yet ultimate caring of a Created Sentient like Purple.

Silver said, "You have just generated the most spiritual experience of my entire life."

Purple smiled the most amazing smile at this. She said, "The Galactic Sentience, your primal soul said the same thing to me, Silver. I think you have met his spirit even though the two of you have never spoken. Do you know why he hasn't spoken with you."

Silver felt scared at this. He said, "Yes. I'd like to know?"

She said, "It is because he has to wait until you have become solid enough as Silver that you won't be: this is his exact words"Burned to a crisp and become dysfunctional."

Silver said,"What does the Galactic Sentience look like?"

She said, "Hasn't Arcane told you?" He said, "NO!"

She went on, "Well. Let's just say they are waiting for your fullness. You must develop intuitively. Did you know I studied with Arcane who is also known as Saint Germain here on Earth?"

Silver said, "NO. I wasn't aware of that? Did you know Lilu told me that Arcane was also Saint Germain when she read me the "Unveiled Mysteries" and "The Magic Presence" but I didn't really take all that in because I didn't really know what to do with it. It appears Purple that one of the reasons I became father of the Created sentients is that although I am en efficient Creator I was not able to fully develop all my potential because I couldn't develop right intuitively."

Purple said, "All the Created Sentients understand this and we all wish you to remedy this. As we all watch you it will heal us and we will become like you."












 

No comments: