Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Traveling to Santa Barbara on Tuesday

Since it's just past midnight so it's now Wednesday I have to say likely I traveled south from the SF Bay Area yesterday even though I haven't slept a full night yet here in Santa Barbara.

The full moon on Monday night was very strange for me. As an intuitive I often sense changes in the world before they happen. I sense something big happening likely sometime in the beginning of October even though I'm also thinking it might be all of October and be around lifting the Debt Ceiling and possibly causing a stock market partial or full collapse. I don't know for sure all I know is something big and world shaking is going to occur within the next few weeks.

Anyway, Last night I couldn't get anything clear about traveling south and was very frustrated because I don't usually now to anything unless I get an okay from the angels and God at this point in my life. So, this way I always live a charmed life so to speak since I listen to the angels and God most or all of the time now. It's just a better way to be to live on God's and Angel's Timelines. 

I learned late Monday night from the news that smoke from the Windy fire burning in Sequoia National park was coming to the Bay Area, especially places like Salinas and Santa Cruz but would be worse from about Salinas to maybe King City or further south. 

When I left about 11 or noon Tuesday the news was right. There was some smoke where I live in the air by about 3 AM Tuesday morning to 5 AM so I closed all the windows because it has been warm lately along the coast. We finally look like we are through with most of the June Glooms after around 6 months of them Instead of 1 month this year because of Global Climate change. The Good news is that we had not big fires along the coast because so much moisture in the form of overnight drizzle for 6 months wet everything so much it stayed green and so didn't burn up this summer from at least Morro Bay up all the way to Oregon and Washington at the very least.

So, going down Highway 101 I saw more and more smoke until about Salinas to King City was the very worst where you had to be careful on the road because the haze of the smoke made a lot of glare so everything was harder to see so having sun glasses on and your visor down on the windshield helped a lot with seeing to drive. But, by about Paso Robles it cleared up. But, then heavy fog at Pismo Beach just past San Luis Obispo. The hottest places were Paso Robles at around 100 degrees today and Buellton which also was at 100 degrees today according to my Truck's thermometer.

The more really heavy fog from where the northbound tunnel is on 101 all the way to at least Goleta to the point where many people slowed down so you couldn't see any of the islands off the coast because of the heavy heavy fog that scared people who aren't used to driving through heavy fog like I am being from near San Francisco where low hanging fog is something you deal with in Summer and sometimes in winter too.

However, if you aren't used to driving in fog it scares a lot of people just like people from the great plains or other flat places in the U.S. are afraid often of all the mountains and hills in places like San Francisco too and many other coastal cities and also the over 14,000 foot mountains in the High Sierras near the border with Nevada.

Finally, when I got to Goleta which is just before Santa Barbara the fog all disappeared and it was sunny and around 80 degrees or so in Goleta and Santa Barbara as I drove into town. So, except for the smoke everything was okay on this trip and mostly except for all the smoke from the Windy fire the drive was very enjoyable getting out into the warm areas and opening my window on my truck and listening to the wind and feeling the high 100 degree temperatures while my air conditioning was on my feet to keep me cool while driving through these high temperatures.

Living all summer in temperatures mostly around 60 degrees High Fahrenheit from from high and low fog where I live along the coast makes you want to be warm whenever you can experience warm air and clear air. Strangely enough, where I live up north it likely will be a little warmer than here in Santa Barbara this week because San Francisco has finally reached it's Indian Summer.

For those of you who don't know, Fall and Spring is usually the most beautiful weather for anywhere in the San Francisco Bay area especially if you are staying anywhere along the northern Coast of California.

Like Mark Twain once said, "The coldest winter I ever experienced was a Summer in San Francisco".

However, with Global Climate change I would consult something like this:

Clear
62
°F°C
Precipitation: 2%
Humidity: 85%
Wind: 6 mph
San Francisco, CA
Wednesday 1:00 AM
Clear
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind
625957656869625856565462707165595654546265676359575756616565615856555559646561585757576266676360595857626566615958565560656661585756566266676259585756636869635856555562686963585655556167696358565555626869625856555461676963585655556167686258
Wed
Mostly sunny
71°
53°
Thu
Partly cloudy
73°
53°
Fri
Partly cloudy
69°
55°
Sat
Partly cloudy
67°
54°
Sun
Partly cloudy
66°
56°
Mon
Partly cloudy
68°
56°
Tue
Partly cloudy
67°
54°
Wed
Partly cloudy
67°
55°

No comments: