Monday, May 29, 2023

59 degrees and foggy on the northern California coast for Memorial Day

For two or three weeks solid now it has been foggy and cold here almost non-stop here near San Francisco on the northern Coast of California. It's kind of hard to get used to and the fog (and even a little rain too) is about 20 miles inland a lot lately too so people are often complaining about the cold and wet and damp fog  both high and low along the ocean especially. When I went to the beach yesterday I had never seen so many people near the beaches where I live about 1 mile inland from all the beaches. But, I couldn't really figure out why they would come and sit in the fog at 55 to 60 degrees with a breeze off the ocean really?

But, I guess maybe they were visitors and the fog was a treat or something different for them to do?

No comments: