I was very surprised when I looked at the local Weather radar for California and the U.S. just now to see that it was raining just north of the Golden Gate Bridge near San Francisco and also rain clouds were coming on shore further south too. This is very very unusual weather for California in that we almost never get rain (at least along the coast after April) and now it soon will be June so this is almost unheard of completely. I was also surprised at the big Tornado that hit Wyoming yesterday too which is also very unusual. However, there is very unusual weather all over the planet which likely will get even more unusual over the months and years to come. I'm glad I live on the coast so at least we won't cook in the heat this summer. Instead the temperatures are so cold we need to have the central heating on both day and night to some degree, even though I have it off now and windows open to let in some fresh air even though it's only 55 degrees out right now at 2:30 pm Sunday the day before Memorial Day.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Sunday, May 28, 2023
It's raining north of San Francisco and it could rain as far south as Big Sur
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment