Sunday, May 28, 2023

An autoencoder for HTML is by no means perfect, especially if you are quoting from another source online

 Because you don't know what the programmers of those sites had in mind as they programmed those sites. Also, since more and more sites use Autoencoders to do their work too you don't know who programmed those autoencoders and what their priorities were when they programmed the autoencoders.

As a result, sometimes autoencoders work when you are quoting from other sources on the internet and sometimes they don't. You just never know until you try and then it either works or it doesn't. Sometimes I have to delete almost 1/2 of what I quote or write about because of this problem.

However, I find that since Autoencoders in HTML are so useful generally speaking and make my work at my web site 10 to 20 times easier that I would have at this point in life given up my websites because I would have been working for free 8 hours a day or more to do what I do now online if I had to program it all in HTML. So, in this sense, Autoencoders aren't perfect but they are much easier to use than actually having to program you site in HTML all the time and then possibly have to debug that site too for errors.

However, with an Autoencoder in HTML it either works when you load it or it doesn't. IF it doesn't load properly then often you will delete the whole article because it just cannot work being run through an Autoencoder or you just give people a link to that site if that is possible or a URL for the site.


No comments: