Thursday, May 25, 2023

Individuality has always been the basis of human survival

Regimentation and Corporate thought tends to destroy humanity. I had a dream last night that fully explained this to me.

How we got to here as humanity.

Those who were individualistic were killed by regimentation. If you look back at Rome and Greece around the time of Alexander the Great and Julius Caesar you begin to see the problems of regimentation and how they destroyed the individualistic qualities of mankind. I suppose you also could look at places like China and Japan and how the regimentation of people also killed humanity and destroyed individual thought as well.

Through the mechanistic regimentation it is possible to destroy individuals but then you reach a point like where we are now that this same regimentation can result in world nuclear annihilation or some other result that will kill most people on earth too.

So, the salvation of earth is not regimentation (not really) but rather individualistic creative thought which goes beyond all regimentation and figures out ways to overcome the regimentation which is how mankind will actually save itself.

For example, even though Democracy came out of Greece and Rome they powered their Democracy by the regimentation of their soldiers. So, the problem of humanity is regimentation and therefore corporate thought that kills individual creative thought.

So, ways to foster individualistic Creative thought must continue to be sought by mankind to overcome the death cycle of regimentation that created wars like World War I and World War II which resulted in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

So, the problem appears to be organization itself destroying the life here on earth as we watch all species slowly go extinct this century.

Somehow in wildness and in individualistic Creative thought is the solution to the survival of mankind now because all the things that have destroyed mankind so far and all life on earth have been through this regimentation and corporate kinds of thinking that has destroyed life on earth so far.

As  young man I think I understood this best when I joined the "Back to the land" movement and went out into the wilderness and built an A Frame in the woods and home schooled my family because I felt crazy from living in the city and being subject to this type of mental slavery that regimentation and corporate thought brings into people's lives.

At that time mostly I didn't want to ever own a mortgage because I saw having a mortgage and working for a large corporate entity as being a form of slavery and I still believe this today.

So, the question then was: "How do I stay a free man?"

The answer for me personally was not to buy into Corporate thought and not to ever own a mortgage. So, I bought land with cash I had saved and built my home by selling one of our vehicles and living without electricity through the early 1980s when unemployment was 10% for awhile before returning to the San Francisco Area and buying another business.

Owning your own business and not having a house mortgage to me is how one goes beyond the present corporate regimentation of mankind in all countries. So, the only loans I have tried to get and received have been for buying cars and financing businesses but never a home mortgage as a result.

Individual creative thought is how people will survive always.

Don't be a slave to corporate thought or regimented thought. You have to find away to go beyond all that. It is the essence of survival for all mankind in all countries on earth.

By God's Grace

No comments: