Thursday, April 11, 2024

I find it more useful to be everywhere in time and Space with God throughout the universe

 However, it's probably true that most people don't even believe this is possible. However, I'm here to tell you that it is possible. Why?

Because for me it is the most pleasant ongoing form of enlightenment I have ever experienced.

Why?

Because if you are everywhere and every when with God if your body should pass away you are still okay and you are not afraid.

So, if you are over 30 or 40 years of age I would recommend being at peace encompassing the whole universe in all time and space with God for as much time each day as possible.

I have learned to read and write and drive a car and most everything I do while still maintaining this oceanic enlightened Space.

I highly recommend it.

By God's Grace


No comments: