Friday, August 9, 2024

The most useful thing about going to college is learning to ask good questions

Here are a list of questions I began asking as early as 6 to 8 years old:

Why are so many people dying young in my church?

Why are people thinking one thing and saying another?

Why is it that I seem to be telepathic and others might not be or not so much?

How can I prevent being injured or killed by kids at school or older kids attacking me on the way home from school?

How can I not die as a soldier in Battle?

How can I not die in a nuclear War?

How Can I go to college and learn more about the world?

Why are people so self destructive?

Why do people work themselves to death often by 20 to 30 years old in the 1950s?

Why don't people exercise more and not die so young?

in the 1950s and 1960s: "Why do so many construction workers die by 40 or 50 years of age?

Why do meat and potatoes men die so young who are working in construction?

Why don't more people "Work Smarter not harder" So, they all don't die so young?

How can I travel the world and meet people from other countries?

How can I afford to live in Mt. Shasta and ski every winter there?

How can I live at the ocean and afford to live somewhere near San Francisco because there are 25 million people living from Santa Barbara to San diego and that's a lot of people and traffic?

How can I not die at 50?

How can I retire at 50?

How can I live on for my wife and children and Grandchildren?

How do I apply for Medicare at 65?

The list goes on and on.

But if you don't ask questions like this often you don't live very long either.

No comments: