Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm Very Grateful to Be Alive!

I'm very grateful to be alive. Since I was born my life has always been wonderful, terrifying, amazing and I've always felt a little shell shocked by my amazing life.
Whenever I have asked God's help every aspect of my life(except parents and a few friends) has drastically changed. Because this can be pretty overwhelming to go through every day I learned to only ask God for Big things when there was an emergency in my life or someone else's life or if I felt the world was in trouble in one way or another. It has been more than awesome to watch God's response to these kinds of intense life saving prayers(in fact so awesome that I worried about having a heart attack or stroke sometimes when God comes through so powerfully). But as most of us know in God's world even if I died I would be brought back to life if doing His work!

As a child I wondered why I was dying and my face turning blue in the mirror when I had whooping cough at age 2. I finally figured out if I just let go and pass out from the coughing that after I passed out my coughing stopped and I started breathing again.

At age 10 when I had my first seizure after delivering my Sunday morning paper, the Glendale News Press in 1958, I had gone back to sleep after delivering my newspapers at 4 am on my bicycle. I woke on the floor next to my bed with my head in my mother's arms and she just said, "You had a nightmare! Go back to sleep." But she was as white as a ghost and scared and trying to hide it. Once, about every six months from ages 10 to 14 while I was asleep terrifying nightmares turned into real life horror movies and seizures for me. Once again I wondered why God was killing me.

Finally, at age 15 when I invoked God to live in my body with me and I was immediately completely healed forever from childhood epilepsy I began to understand. Because God once he came into my body to live with me never left. As my intuitive abilities grew and grew I became more and more afraid because I knew that less than 1% of people were like me on planet earth. I couldn't (in the US) find any teachers that were capable of teaching me what I needed to know about what was happening to me. So I tried to make it alone: just God, Jesus and me


Beginning in my 30s after meeting my first Tibetan Lama, I finally started to meet others as gifted as I and who weren't afraid of my extensive abilities given to me by God. Then I started to meet Native American Medicine men that helped me ground my abilities into the Earth of the United States where I live. Later still I traveled to India and Nepal for 4 months with my family and received the Kalachakra Intitiation along with 500,000 others from the Dalai Lama in Bodhgaya, India in December 1985.
Later, I traveled to Dharmsala, India with family and friends and realized I was home among my people that I lived with for several past liftimes from 1100 to 1930.(I also lived several lifetimes in Europe, the US and several other places during this same time.

I slowly started to remember various lifetimes from about 7,000,000 years ago until about 2 or 3 million years into the future as humans and various other kinds of civilized beings in our galaxy and others.

Though such an experience could be completely overwhelming to some people, for me it was like going to school from kindergarten through a Doctorate. Everything came in it's proper order and therefore could be assimilated. I've met a lot of people this wasn't true of. However, as wonderful as God has been to me I'm still sort of shell shocked by it all too.

No comments: