Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Leisure7 Part2

Leisure7 Part2. I was sitting in my Leisure7 motorhome with my 2 dogs and getting ready to drive to the forest to take a walk with them. I always love to walk with them alone in the deep pine and fern forest this time of year when the streams are all running after the rains. As I pulled up to park I thought of Elohar and Ragna and of how I missed them. I felt a buzzing in my head and Elohar was in my mind and talking to me just like advanced Medicine Men and Women and Tibetan Lamas do. It was amazingly clear. I asked her about this and if she was in the future. She said that a "brain telephone" had been installed in Leisure7. I said, "Why wasn't I told about it." What she said I found funny and laughed, "Plausible deniability." I had heard this term a lot over the years so I found it very humorous. I said, "How does it know when to call you? "Oh," she said, "It gives me a year to respond. So I wait until I'm in a good mood or I answer right then depending on whether I sense it is important or not. In this case I had to wait until my work was completed for the day before I answered. I wouldn't have been able to sleep otherwise because like you I never know for sure until I know for sure.

I completely understood this because since we both were gifted and distantly biologically related and since in her last lifetime she was my mother I understood. Also, just because one is gifted doesn't mean one can accept all the visual clues one gets in visions and dreams. It's just as easy to say to oneself. 'Oh. that's impossible! That can't really happen', but then it does and it leaves me in shock, sometimes for a day and sometimes for a lifetime.

She finally said, "Why did you call me?" I said, "I missed you. Mom hasn't talked to me in 1 1/2 years because she is so senile that she can't walk or talk to me because she doesn't know who I am and doesn't like any men anymore.

Elohar said, "She misses your Dad and you remind her of him and she can't cope with seeing him in you with her broken heart because he's been gone 23 years now!"
I said, "Thanks, Elohar. I needed someone to say that to me."

Elohar then said, "Would you like me to visit you?" I said, "Yes. That would be great." However, I wasn't prepared when she was just sitting next to me. She said, "Let's go up in your forest and walk the dogs!" Her enthusiasm reminded me of my mother from age 30 to 55. It brought tears to my eyes. So we got my dog and my daughter's dog out and starting walking up the trail through the pine trees, oak trees and ferns. Elohar said, "You know. North America doesn't exist like this anymore on our timeline so it is really wonderful to be here with you and to experience it like it once must have been 5000 or more years in our past." I looked at her and couldn't totally get to where she was emotionally but I tried. I said, "I'm grateful it is still here on my timeline and that you can experience it with me." She gave me one of those Hollywood one armed side hugs and this made me feel pretty good. After all, Elohar only looked 25 or 30 at most and she is quite beautiful, even if she once was my mother in another life.
If this is interesting also read 'Leisure7'

No comments: