Tuesday, March 4, 2008

You can Tell the Truth and No one Believes

You can Tell the Truth and No one Believes. Most people are like big kids, they only know what they have been told. It often almost seems like many never had an original thought in their lives. I hope this isn't true. Because of this I feel very protective of most people.
I used to be a scarier person. However, studying with Tibetan Lamas taught me to be "Supernaturally polite". The way they put it to me was "You don't want to inadvertantly scare someone to death just because of your gifts. It wouldn't be because you were trying to harm anyone it would be someone who would be very attached to believing that there is no God or Buddha or Dieties." That's kind of the way they put it. At that point I felt like I was a teenager talking to adults but I still felt most people are like big kids and as a responsible teenager I need to help take care of them in any way God, Jesus (or Buddha) shows me. Also, God might send angels to communicate important things too.

So, many people might just think I'm talking through my hat. If it is useful for you to believe that I say go ahead. But I also say to those that believe that I am speaking from my heart. I AM.

No comments: