Nicola Tesla's Ghost. I met someone recently that reminded me a lot of Nicola Tesla. It was as if his ghost came alive for me. The same visionary genius that invented alternating current and so many other amazing things like creating free electricity that one could take directly from the ground for free.(It was one reason many believe he was killed for making electricity potentially free).
However, today I experienced the same amazing genius mind. So quick it was that it took my breath away. Only my wife had a quick enough mind to follow it completely. It was as if Nicola breathed the spirit of life back into me today because I was definitely waning. I talked to a nurse today and she recommended I take a zithromax antibiotic series. So I am.
However, meeting this Nicola Tesla like figure gave me hope once again for mankind's survival on into the future. I've been really struggling to not get discouraged lately. I think I'll be okay now.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
No comments:
Post a Comment