Thursday, March 13, 2008

Have you lived a past life in the future?

Have you lived a past life in the future?My parents both believed in Reincarnation so it was something we could talk about easily when I was 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 or whatever. They also believed that evolved people could soul travel. So I grew up wanting to do that also.

Because I was not only open to the ideas of reincarnation and soul travel it wasn't too much of a stretch to realize as I became proficient in conscious soul travel during my late teens and early twenties to find out that both time and space weren't actually real at least in the way most earth born humans tend to think of time and space. My actual experience was that through soul travel I experienced that either multiple lifetimes were lived concurrently or that a soul could weave and bob through time having lifetimes on this planet or dimension or that or in this time or that depending mostly upon the needs of the soul and the needs of the creator for that soul.

A good example of this is choosing a DVD to watch. You can choose pretty much anything you want to watch. In the same way one can choose lifetimes to either be entertained or to learn or to experience new things in the past, present or future.

Since soul travel tends to free up a soul from a lot of the drudgeries of human existence I was able to learn a lot when I felt free to travel and explore as long as God and his angels approved of my travels. Just like one needs a driver's license to drive a car one needs an adult level of proficiency and kindness to travel in ones soul consciously.

I have written about some of the lifetimes I remember including one as Arcane who has already been born about 1,000,000 years in the future. He is an aquatic human in that he has webbed fingers and toes and can breathe both air like us or water through gills on his neck. So I guess you could can him an amphibian human since he is related to us here today on earth. Earth is one of the places his ancestors come from starting about 2400 to 2500 AD. It is possible that earth already has colonies on other planets since the 1950s or after. However, the humans Arcane is a descendant of come from the years 2400 to 2500 Ad from here on earth.

It is my experience as an intuitive precognitive psychic that George Lucas' Star Wars is a past life experience of himself as Luke Skywalker. However, I'm not sure if this happened in the past, present or future. I only know that this is past lifetime of his that he actually experienced. It is a legendary telling of a real life experience. The actual experience he had was much more terrible and wonderful that could be written for earth born humans.

Likewise it is my experience that Gene Roddenbury wrote his past life memories in Star Trek. That is why both Star Wars and Star Trek resonate with so many millions around the world because these are real experiences and stories lived either in their past, present time or future time. However, to both Lucas and Roddenbury these things happened in their past. I'm not even sure they realize these were real experiences they had.

When I first wrote "Memories" starting in 1980 about these experiences that contain Arcane, I thought I was writing fiction. It wasn't until I almost died in 1998 that I realized it wasn't fiction at all but a legendary account of some of my past lives and lives of friends and loved ones of this lifetime. So it is just as likely as not that Lucas and Roddenbury might not know these are their lifetimes either.

No comments: