Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Honeywell Micro Air Vehicle?

Honeywell Micro Air Vehicle?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WP7N5gJX0I

This thing is pretty neat. I'm surprised how quickly Darth Maul's air search mini droids have been built by US technology. they are small (only about 22 pounds) and have video cameras built into the base. I was reading an article in yahoo about police using it for surveillance here in the US already.

However, I think private individuals and companies will want one too for all sorts of reasons if they are allowed to buy such things.

Also, this reminds me of a UFO experience my family had in 1985. We were visiting relatives in Carmel Highlands at the time for Christmas. One side of the house was glass for viewing the beautiful ocean there far below. I had Tibetan lama and his translator visiting. The translator and my 11 year old son were in the living room (one wall is almost all glass). The translator( a young man of about 25) came into the bedroom where the family was all talking but his face was very pale.

He said, "Your son and I saw a red glowing object about 3 feet in diameter 'watching' us through the windows." Because the Tibetan translator from Darjeeling didn't believe in UFOs we watched him almost faint to have his beliefs challenged in real life.

My son saw it with him but was just excited because he knew I had already had many such experiences in and around Mt. Shasta.

Later I watched a program on tv about triangular ships visiting europe. They described the 3 foot glowing red objects as camera like devices that came down from the triangular ships to observe people. So I realized that likely that was what they had seen.

Now Americans have a primitive form of this device too.

No comments: